finding the beauty in life

Friday, November 30, 2012

EOS LIP BALM...REALLY BOMBED

After much hype about the EOS lip balms I finally decided to buy one! It's been raved about by YouTube bloggers so, I decided to give it a go. I also found the cute sphere shaped packaging appealing and cool and inventive so, the product inside must be cool.The packaging boasts that the lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural and paraben and petrolatum free. Ingredients include vitamin E, Shea butter and Jojoba oil. Unfortunately for EOS lip balm this product was a complete lip balm in my opinion. I purchased the honeysuckle honeydew flavour, and although the product smelt great it left my lips dry and peeling. 
In my quest to write the blog I couldn't even find the lip balm to take a picture of. It's safe to say that the EOS lip balm is lost to me  and it will not be found.
Sorry EOS I twisted off top, puckered up,but did not smile :(. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig