finding the beauty in life

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A WET N' WILD SPOILED BRAT & SUGAR PLUM FAIRY


I've definitely been feeling more festive these days, though I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that we are officially ten days away from Christmas. I am not so much excited about the gift aspect of the holidays this year but, the fact that I get to spend time with the fam jam! My makeup has been definitely reflecting the Christmas spirit(well, at least I think so!), even in the names of the products I've been wearing. So here's a picture of a makeup look I wore featuring Wet n' Wilds Spoiled Brat Eyeshadow and their Lipstick in #908C Sugar Plum Fairy.


To get this look I started off using the Wet N' Wild Eye Shadow Trio in "Spoiled Brat". I think the Wet N' Wild Trio palettes are perfect if your new to makeup or just trying to experiment because it has a specific colour for your eyelid,crease and brow bone. The palette also comes with instructions at the back showing you how to apply the colours, and two little applicator brushes. I thought this palette would be perfect for a holiday look.

Step 1. I used the cranberry colours all over my lid.
Step 2. I smoked it out on the outer lid with the black colour in the palette, which has flecks of silver glitter.

For my Lips I used Wet N' Wild Sugar Plum Fairy which I applied after applying Maybelline's Baby Lips "Cherry Me" Lip Balm.




The eyeshadow definitely isn't as pigmented as it appears in the package but, It does last all day. As for the lipstick I'm actually quite fond of it, especially the stain it leaves on your lips throughout the day. I don't know if its just me but I actually like how lipstick looks as it wears off.
I found these products to be very festive! 
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TELLING ME YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY MAKEUP PRODUCTS
.XO.
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig