finding the beauty in life

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Maybe She's Born With, Maybe its Maybelline



When you think about makeup in 2012, you should most definitely consider this year to be the come back of the drugstore brands. This year drugstore brands have in my opinion, rivalled some of the best name brand cosmetic companies, and in some cases even surpassed them in the quality of their products.Many drugstore brands proved this year that they can be just as good, if not better then higher end companies and one of the shining brands for me this year was Maybelline. From the baby lips, lip balm which offers moisture as well as a little colour to the innovative Mega Plush Gel Mousse Mascara this year Maybelline has shown to be an exceptional cosmetic brand. Although if i had to choose one specific thing to focus on I would definitely say that Maybelline wins the Mascara award for me every time. 


The first Maybelline Mascara that I must talk about is Volum' Express the Mega Plush. This Mascara partly appeals to the lazy person in me who doesn't feel like taking her mascara off after a long day. This Mascara is their first gel mousse mascara formula and it promises that lashes will not be brittle or flakey after it is applied. I was skeptical at first because, come one lets face it most mascaras leave your eyelashes flakey and brittle, but I seemed to have found the exception. After falling asleep  with this Mascara on I woke up to find that my eyelashes were soft and not brittle or flakey like I expected them to be.They held their voluminous shape over night and after rubbing the lashes between my fingers they did not n anyway appear to be flakey. I highly recommend this mascara especially,because they deliver on every promise that they make. Most importantly if your feeling lazy after a night out this mascara won't leave the normal flakey mess.



Great Lash Lots of Lashes is the second Maybelline mascara that i am absolutely in love with. This product has been around for a while, and  the version with the regular brush was really popular with many girls in my high school. When I originally bought this product I thought that the brush would be perfect for my bottom lashes and completely thought that it would not be beneficial to my top lashes. I was wrong! I have to say that this is by far the best mascara I have ever tried, it lengthens my lashes and makes them appear fuller. I am most definitely obsessed with this mascara and the quality is amazing, I would really have to be swayed to try something new.
Maybeline has by far proven to me this year that they make some amazing mascaras. If you love your lashes as much as I do you can also try Maybellines: 


VOLUM' EXPRESS THE FALSIES

OR

VOLUM' EXPRESS® ONE-BY-ONE WATERPROOF

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig