finding the beauty in life

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WEDNESDAY, TRENDS DAY




Wednesday Trends Day is going to be something I do every two weeks on Wednesdays! These post will include Beauty and Fashion items that have been trending in my life. It can be anything from, a pair of pants I've recently become obsessed with to a makeup item that has been a constant in my daily routine. I hope you guys like this blog and it makes you think about things that are trending in your life.
.XO.
1.Red Lips & Big Lashes- wet n' wild sugar plum fairy & Maybellinee Great Lash Mascara
2.Gold Watch from Aldo, which includes changeable bands.
3.Unique Forever 21 earrings with embedded rose detail.
4. Silk Forever 21 Blouse with Bird Print.
5. Geo Print Sweater at Christmas Time.
6. Plaid printed long sleeve shirts.
7.Combat Boots.
8. Boots with a Wedge Heel.
9. Sleek Sunset 568 Palette, perfect for Holiday Shimmer.
10.Cable Knit Cardigans.
Leave a Comment Below and tell me whats trending in you life.
.XO.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig