finding the beauty in life

Thursday, January 17, 2013

BIODERMA CREALINE H2O CLEANSER

This is probably one of the most hyped up products on the internet as far as beauty is concerned. If you read the title you will know that I am talking about the Bioderma Crealine H2O Cleanser.




Fragrance Free
Soothing non-rinse cleanser
Make-up Remover
Alcohol Free

This product promises that it will remove makeup from face and eyes, soothe irritated skin, and minimize redness. Bioderma is not readily available in most countries except for France, its country of origin so when I first heard about this product I was a little disappointed that I may not get to try it and, I was not willing to pay the inflated Amazon sellers price. Luckily for me I was browsing around Canadian drugstore Shoppers Drug Mart, and found that they sell Bioderma products, including to my disbelief the Crealine H2O cleanser. The product retailed for $22.00 for 250mL and though I found that price to be way to much for a makeup remover the hype got to me and I bought it anyways. I have to say that I am more then a little excited and pleased by this product, not only does it remove my makeup,but it is one the best skin cleansers I have ever used in my life.
I apply a good amount of the cleanser to a cotton pad and making sure I use both sides, so I don't waste any product, I remove all of my face makeup. I then divide a cotton pad in two, soak it in cleanser once again and put it over my closed eyes patting them gently, to avoid irritation and the creation of future wrinkles, and this method removes all my eye makeup. After I use my facial cleanser I then use Crealine H2O Cleanser again, which removes any dirt that your facial cleanser did not get, in the face washing process. I have to say that at first  I was skeptical about this product but now it's something that I use everyday religiously, though their products are quite expensive in Canada I am seriously interested in trying other products form Bioderma, given the successful results I've had using their cleanser. 

I would be interested in knowing what you guys use to remove face makeup! 
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TELLING ME YOUR FAVOURITE CLEANSER/REMOVER 
xo Kesha

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig