finding the beauty in life

Monday, January 21, 2013

MELODY MONDAYS

There is rarely a time when I'm not listening to music, I'm either playing music on my iphone,ipod, or macbook [#team apple :)] and if I'm not physically listening to something my mind plays its own soundtrack.  By my own soundtrack I don't mean i'm bat shit crazy and I hear things in my head, I mean that there are songs that I just cant seem to get out of my head. So here on melody Monday I'm going to share with you the songs that have been playing on my technology or running through my head. They will range from newbies to throwbacks and I hope your ears enjoy what mine already love:).
xo Kesha 


Alicia Keys-When it's All Over


Miguel-Do You


Wyclef Jean- Gone Till November


Lauryn Hill-The Sweetest Thing
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig