finding the beauty in life

Monday, February 4, 2013

MELODY MONDAYS

Anyone who knows me knows that I have some serious love for Adele, I think that everything she sings is just so beautifully soulful its the kind of music that make your ears amazingly happy. The first time I heard an Adele song was when she wasn't very well known and I knew from that moment on that I was a lifetime fan! Imagine how amazingly excited I was when I found Emeli Sande! An artist who is also from the  UK her music speaks to your soul on a level that is so utterly amazing, her album Our Version Of Events, has become a constant replay on my iTunes. 
Check out her songs "Read All About It (PartIII)" and "My Kind Of Love" below
MY KIND OF LOVE



READ ALL ABOUT IT 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig