finding the beauty in life

Monday, February 11, 2013

SCRIBBLED THOUGHTS...THANKFUL



Cleaning out my room this weekend, to finally start a redecorating process that I've been looking forward to, was 
definitely an experience. It finally hit me that my room wouldn't look the way my grandma had designed it before she passed away. In some ways I was super excited to finally have a room that would reflect my personal style, but in other ways it was bittersweet to realize that I would no longer see her touch on almost everything from the furniture to the paint. Going through the contents of my room all I could think about was everything my grandmother had taught me, from the beautiful lullaby she used to sing ( which I still sing to myself If I can't sleep) to every lesson she taught me, I found myself feeling a wave of new found peace.  More then anything I am thankful for the time I got to spent with her.
She loved me when I felt I didn't deserve it.
Made me laugh.
Let me cry when I needed to.
Even when she disciplined me I could tell it hurt her more then it hurt me.
More then anything she was my grandma, my best friend, and the person i knew I could trust with anything! 
I LOVE HER AND MISS HER but.. I am so THANKFUL for every moment I got spend with her.
XO Kesha
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig