finding the beauty in life

Thursday, November 14, 2013

the Online Shop-MISSGUIDED


I SAW IT FIRST! Those are the words i want to scream every time my friends tell me that they have found something fabulous on MISSGUIDED. Obviously I made the rookie mistake of sharing this fabulous online find with my friends! when will I ever learn?....the Online Shop-MISSGUIDED

I SAW IT FIRST! Those are the words i want to scream every time my friends tell me that they have found something fabulous on MISSGUIDED. Obviously I made the rookie mistake of sharing this fabulous online find with my friends! when will I ever learn?....

  I'm actually not mad that I shared the website, everyone should be privy to the fabulousness that is MISSGUIDED. I fell in love with this website when I stumbled upon it while looking for online clothing stores. I was on a hunt to find an online store that sold clothing that you couldn't get in popular women's clothing stores. As an added bonus MISSGUIDED is based in the UK  and I love everything about the UK for some reason ( I swear I was a London fashionista in a past life). I feel like MISSGUIDED really captures the styles and trends of London with a wide range of clothing that will appeal to everyone and every trend around the world. I have yet to order from this shop, as I am afraid that I will not get my sizing correct, but considering the fact I am on the website allll the time, lusting after numerous items, I may just have to bust out a measuring tape to make sure I get my sizing right  so I can give my my credit card a workout!! Above are a few of the items I am currently lusting after from MISSGUIDED!
All links to the items are listed below
xo KESHA

the skirt 
the boots 
the sweater
the dress 
the coat
the fedora


the Online Shop-MISSGUIDED by monroeandjane featuring snakeskin shoes

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig