finding the beauty in life

Sunday, August 10, 2014

NATURAL HAIR? BENEATH THE WIG!!

So guys I finally did it! What is it you may ask.... It, is the big chip! I finally cut all the relaxer out of my hair and now I have been choppedly left with 100% natural hair ( let's just ignore the maybe two inches of relaxer left in the front of my hair). I have to admit after having short hair for almost a week I am finding that I have extreme respect for girls who have been rocking short hair and keeping it cute for a hot minute. I'm not going to lie I have been wearing a wig for the majority of the time since I've cut my hair. Hey don't judge me do you know how arms feels after twisting for almost 2 hours not the business!! Anyways below is a video of my first natural hair care haul and a few pictures of the products ! Hope you enjoy.
xokesha





ALOE VERA JUICE

SOFT BONNET ATTACHMENT
 HAIR OILS
 SHEA BUTTER: CURL PUDDING
TALIAH WAAJID: SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER


Share:

2 comments

  1. Actually, I am facing some difficulties to understand the meaning of the blog. If you have any short video film related to your blog, then I would request you to share here. It would be great help. วิก ผม ผู้ใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this cool info! There is no doubt that human hair lace front wigs looks amazing. You are looking perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig