finding the beauty in life

Monday, October 13, 2014

the MODEL MONDAY

fashion
Hello beautiful people, I hope your all doing well on this fine Monday, also a 
Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today. 
So, heres the thing I will probably NEVER be a model but, I can be the Tyra Banks of Monroe and Jane. Tyra Banks swag was exactly what I was feeling when I took these pictures of my outfit that I wore on Friday. 
instyle



stylebeauty blogger


fashion blogger
This outfit is completely H & M unless you count the underwear lol. I don't know what it is about H & M this fall but, I am totally in love with everything in store, right down to the accessories, I mean look at that bag! its FAB 
I definitely suggest you check out H & M, if your looking for Fall or Winter clothes, also please feel free to share your favourite stores to shop for Autumn/ Winter

xoKesha
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig