finding the beauty in life

Monday, October 6, 2014

the NEW BEGINNING: MONROE & JANE




Ever since I started Monroe and Jane I was determined for this blog to be a success.
 Hell, when speaking to friends and family members I was adamant that I was going to be the next Michelle Phan or ItsJudyTime, that being said, I hounded friends and family to read my blog and repeatedly spammed any social media platform I could reminding people of new post. Needless to say there was an element missing in my formula, I rarely ever posted on my blog and when I did it was often lack luster and lacking the planning needed to create a great blog post. Having neglected my blog for some time I am happy to say that I am finally going to take this blog in the direction I have always dreamed of. In order to do so I have made a new investment.


 I would like to introduce everyone to my new baby the Canon Rebel T3i . This baby is going to allow me to post pictures with amazing quality as well as make videos which will be posted on my Youtube channel as well as linked here on the blog!! The goal is to update everyday with something new and exciting about beauty, fashion, or just my crazy life! I hope you all enjoy and thank you for joining me on this journey. 
xo.Kesha



 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12977975/?claim=8tmphwqnd5j">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig