finding the beauty in life

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

THE WEDNESDAY WISHLIST

THE WISHLIST



Hey guys! I hope your all doing well, I'm still a bit under the weather but, I really wanted to get this post up for you. These items are definitely on my wish list this fall, and I really wanted to share them with you! whats on your fall wish list ?

the JEWELRY-  Because I couldn't pick between which jewelry item I wanted the most I have two! The first is the Orelia Wunderlust Drop Hamza Double Row Necklace ( long enough name) any ways I love this necklace it is absolutely gorgeous and I find that lately I'm really into Hamza hands.  The second piece of jewelry which also happens to be a neck is the Handcuff Chocker Necklace , and I mean come on its a handcuff! That is so cool, both of these items are available at ASOS.

the MAKEUP- On a recent trip to Sephora I asked what product I could use to warm up my face when I contour because, I had found that the contour I use leaves the area looking a little dull. The consultant suggested NARS Bronzing Powder , and I picked the colour Laguna because I really do feel that this product will add the warmth I'm looking for.

the SKINCARE- The Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs and Rose Water has been so raved about so many bloggers and youtubers that I follow that Its created so much curiosity in me I almost have to try it.

the SHOES- Saw these bad boys at Browns shoes on a recent shopping trip and when I got home I was on the internet looking for them immediate. These beauties are from Michael Kors, and no wonder they are called the Haven Suede Ankle Boot, your going to nee a safe haven for them after investing in these shoes. 

the TECH- Since I hope to produce better photo and video content I felt that this Canon DSLR remote would be awesome in helping me make that happen. I am happy to say at the time of this blog post I am actually the proud owner of this Canon Wireless Remote Controller RC-6.

the WINTER PREP- Basically last year Canada got blasted during the winter season so I figure I better start stocking up on my winter supplies now! I really love Tartan so it made sense that I would fall in love with this beautiful River Island Tartan Scarf. Its beautiful and vibrant and I could definitely be located If I got lost in a Canadian winter.

the CLOTHING- Just a simple Slouchy Cardigan from Topshop. Its black and oversized and I really think it would go with everything. Plus it would be my first topshop purchase, and it would be an awesome key piece to add to my wardrobe. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS WISHLIST 


Kesha

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig