finding the beauty in life

Thursday, December 4, 2014

the CHALLENGE DAY 3 - MEANING OF MY BUSINESS NAME

                     
Poor Janelle had a head ache by the end of the day :(


Good thing I don't have a business! Now I don't feel so guilty about missing day three! Instead of blogging I spent my day three catching up with my Korean sister! Eating cheeseburgers, dragging her to makeup stores, going to the bakery, and finally staying up to the wee hours of the morning doing scratch tickets and talking! I definitely needed this, not only was I able to talk to her freely knowing she would accept whatever craziness I said ( and trust me in the last months I have been my very own brand of honey nut crazy) I finally had a moment where I felt like someone truly cared about me ! Amidst all the crazyness going on in my life right now the 36hours I got to spend with Janelle this week has truly been the best moments I've had in the last couple of months! 

Xo Kesha
ps. monroe and jane ...come from the movie Gentlemen Prefer Blondes starring Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig