finding the beauty in life

Thursday, December 4, 2014

the CHALLENGE DAY 4- EARLIEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY



It was hard to think of a single memory that meant enough to me that it would be the only memory I talked about in this post ... But to put it simply, I could not. Then i though about it and realized that every childhood memory I've had was filled with this woman's love. Whether she was singing a lullaby, rubbing my back, or explaining to a hysterical eleven year old Nakesha that dying does not hurt, my Grandma was always there for me. So this post today is in Loving Memory of the beautiful, strong, and loving Bernadine Joseph. Every moment you gave me is a challenged and loved memory and I thank you for that.

xo Kesha

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig