finding the beauty in life

Monday, December 1, 2014

the LIPSTICK: TOO FACE MELTED LIPSTICKS





There are not enough words to describe how much I love the TooFaced Melted Lipsticks. These products go on smooth, are extremely pigmented, and do not dry out the lips. The colour im wearing is mixed berry which I felt went really well with my skin tone while allowing me to wear a bold fall / winter lipstick. If you haven't picked up one these lipsticks then girrrlll you better get to a sephora and check it out. A good option would be to pick up the melted lipstick holiday set which includes 4 of the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks. Leave me a comment below or picture showing me your melted lipstick pout! Cause if your like me your definitely feeling yourself!!!!
xo Kesha 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig