finding the beauty in life

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

THE BIKINI ZONE- TENDSKIN REVIEW




To say that TendSkin gives a whole new meaning to the term fire crotch, would be the understatement of the year. Because let me tell you my crotch might as well have been on fire after I put that product on my bikini line. The product promises to fight razor bumps and in grown hairs two things that I suffer from in that area ( I know TMI but hey! where all ladies here). Lets just say that instead of being a glorious area of no razor bumps and ingrown hairs, that area of my body looks like someone literally tried to burn it down ( not that it was a forrest, cause I am not about that life but, you catch my drift). Anyways after trying that product five times, I was left with dry and flakey skin in those areas that leaves me feeling completely uncomfortable and has often been the cause of great pain in the last few weeks. To be fair the product does recommend that you try it  on a small area before using it all over the desired area but, geeze louise, I did try it out in a small area and after nothing happened I moved forward with applying it to the entire bikini area. BIG MISTAKE, HUGE! Maybe my skin is just really sensitive in that area or maybe I'm not the only one who has been burned by this product but, I do not recommend trying this, there are minimal results and the pain and discomfort is not worth the $20 dollars you spend. 

Have you ever tried this product? If so tell me about!! Also If you have some evil ingrown hairs and razor bumps PLEASE let me know what you do to get rid of them! 

xo KESHA
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig