finding the beauty in life

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Honest Post- New Years Resolution

Four years ago I lost my best friend, the person who loved me unconditionally and I can honestly say I have been lost ever since.  Over the past year despite my attempts to just "be happy", and not depressed I just haven't been able to do it. I've lost jobs and lost friendships and I can't even say it's because of depression that would just be the easy way out  because more then anything I know it's because I've lost myself. I never thought I would be the girl who would be scared to leave the house or who would willingly isolate herself but, that's who I've become. I'm taking the necessary steps to get better but I'm so tired of people telling me to "just" or its so "easy", because if ur was easy I would gladly chose to be happy instead of spending the majority of my time hiding away. My health but more importantly my mental health is my New Years resolution. 

xo Kesha
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig