finding the beauty in life

Thursday, February 26, 2015

MOTHER KNOWS BEST- AVEENO




Aveeno has always been a part of my life, from the time my mom dragged me kicking in screaming into an oatmeal bath to soothe my eczema, I have always had a relationship with the brand. So years later when my mom brought me the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar instead of screaming or kicking I dove right in. The grown up me new a good thing when I saw it, and I love using  this cleansing bar especially after a day with a full face of makeup it just leaves me skin feeling extremely clean and comfortable. This product also sticks true to what I know about Aveeno! This brand is amazing for sensitive skin and no matter how many products I use I always come back to this. I guess the child in me remembered that after the kicking and screaming Aveeno always took away all the uncomfortable feeling of being a child with eczema and it's amazing it can still do the same for me as an adult.    


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig