finding the beauty in life

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SUPER MARIO- MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY


Ok, so Urban Outfitters has definitely been taking a page out of the Sephora marketing book because a few months back they totally got me at a little set up right before I cashed out! Enter the Mario Badescu facial spray which had been on a wish list of mine! I know a lot of people use this as a refresher later in the day but, I actually use this product twice a day ,immediately after I apply my makeup and again after I apply my toner before bed. I really love the fresh look it gives my face when I apply it after my makeup and when I apply after toner. This is just a really great product the rose water and aloe Vera really makes your skin look and feel different I will definitely be trying more from Mario Badescu.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig