finding the beauty in life

Monday, February 9, 2015

THE BRAND- CLINIQUE



I have to admit that I have always though that Clinique was a brand which was targeted towards a more mature woman. I had this opinion for two reasons, first there isn't a childhood memory of my paternal grandmother where Clinique is not involved. Every Time I spent time with her even to this day I see some kind of Clinique product. That little green packaging might aswell have been a leprechaun stalking me when I spent time with her as a child. The second reason is that the department store that sells Clinique where I live seems to more geared to a mature clientele. To me this store has always been a place where older generations shop and this shows in their marketing and their employees.



Luckily for me though I purchased a gift for a friend at the Clinique counter and got a free gift which included to products I think will always be staples in my beauty routine! The High Impact mascara is amazing. What I love the most about it is it lengthens and gives you full lashes without having that heavy uncomfortable feeling that some mascaras leave you with.



 The second product is the Clinique Moisture Surge Gel. Girlfriends, if your skin is suffering from this dry winter weather pick this stuff up because it is above and beyond amazing! I have literally been rationing this stuff but, I know that as soon as my sample is done I will be rushing out to buy the full size!

If your interesting in trying some Clinique products I definitely suggest you try out those two products from Clinique. Also please leave a comment below telling me your favourite Clinique products you think I should try. 
XO KESHA
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig