finding the beauty in life

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

THE GUILTY PLEASURE - HARLEQUIN ROMANCE NOVELS




Harlequin, let's be honest when you think about that word you think about outlandish and often bizarre romances with extremely handsome men and women who are 

A. too beautiful 
or 
B. about to go Cinderella on your ass half way through the book. 

Despite the often unrealistic qualities of these books I have to say harlequin novels are seriously one of my guilty pleasures. Don't ask me why I like these books so much,  and if you ask me how many I've read I will flat out lie, for fear that my admission would embarrass me for life, death of my reputation and all that . However, if your looking for a quick read where there's always a happy ending check out harlequin novels, although bizarre you won't be disappointed.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig