finding the beauty in life

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

THE LUXURY- LANCOME LUMINOUSE VIOLET



Okay, so in the normal world I would never splurge on a $57 makeup palette but....someone out there is rewarding me for my occasional awesomeness because, I had the opportunity to get a Lancôme palette *swoon*. I got the 310 Luminous Violet palette and let me tell you this baby goes on like butter! Im no makeup artist but I had to take the opportunity to try this bad boy out! because let's face it who doesn't love butter ? There was a little fall out because the shadows were extremely soft but all in all this was a great palette. I even attempted to do a little makeup look! full posing included. 


























                                   

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig