finding the beauty in life

Monday, March 9, 2015

THE REVIEW- WORST MASCARA EVER?





Before, I start this post let me say that I am completely biased when it comes to Rimmel becuase I have a serious bone to pick with them. Can someone please tell me why they have such a poor shade range when it comes to their foundations!! I own and love the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer but, for the life of me I do not understand why they don't any foundation shades for women of a darker complexion. Rimmel if you ever read this please step up your game, the world is a rainbow and right now your rainbow isnt as appealing as it should be.

Okay, so rant aside I have to say that this Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara is quite possibly the worst mascara I have ever tried! Your eye lashes are clumpy and just plain uncomfortable with this stuff on. The formula for me personally was just dry and gumpy ( i got a real way with words). The one saving grace for this product was that it only cost me $5 because it was on sale. Stay clear of this mascara ladies and gents, there is absolutely nothing glam about it.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig