finding the beauty in life

Friday, September 25, 2015

THE FAREWELL TO SUMMER



Wednesday officially marked the first day of fall but, lets face it when Starbucks released everything pumpkin spice at the beginning of September it was a sign of the uggs and plaid shirts that would soon be seen everywhere. Although I do love me some of starbucks' fall drinks ( hello salted caramel hot chocolate, it was love at first sip) I have so say farewell to one of my favourite summer purchases. 

I shopped at J. Crew for the first time this summer and though I didn't buy any clothing I did fall in love with these amazing sunglasses. I love the retro feel of the glasses and the classic shape of them which, I personally feel will never go out of style. The glasses were $27 and I have gotten so much wear out of them. I've never really been a sunglasses person so imagine my surprise when i found a pair that were not only super comfortable and fashionable but also ones that I actually wanted to wear. 

I definitely think that everyone should checkout J.Crew for sunglasses. Just when you think all signs of summer are gone you may end up finding a pair that look amazing year round. Farewell summer me and my J.Crew glasses will see you next year.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig