finding the beauty in life

Monday, October 5, 2015

FALL FASHION: CONVERSE



There are two things I absolutely love about fall! 1. Is being able to get salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks and 2. Is getting a lot of wear out of my Converse. What I love a lot about converse is that I can wear them with anything ...leggings, jeans, and even a dress ( that one trick day In fall when it was hot). I will say that if your doing a lot of walking then you should probably get some kind of comfy insole for these shoes but for hanging out with friends or going out to run some quick errands I absolutely love how these shoes can be paired with anything. 
Comment below and let me know how you rock your converse ;) 

              

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig