finding the beauty in life

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

PERFECTING YOUR POUT WITH SOFTLIPS




It's the first day of Winter, Goood Ol' December 22nd and, theres not a snowflake in sight in Southern Ontario. Instead the weather feels like a cool fall day and the only reflection of the winter weather to come, is my poor cracked, dry and desparate lips.
Lately I have been using SoftLips Luxe  5-in-1 Lip Care on my lips on days when, I am wearing no other lip products and underneath lipstick and lip liners that tend to dry out my lips. First, lets talk packaging, I really like that it has a twist up applicator reminiscent of a lipstick tube because, I am not a fan of lip products specifically balms, that require you to stick your finger into a jar.
 This product promises to:

HYDRATE
REPLENISH
SMOOTH
 PROTECT
ADD SHINE

As someone who has really dry lips during the winter, I have to say that Softlips Luxe delivers on all 5 benefits. Since using this product my lips have felt a lot softer, smoother, and more hydrated then ever before. It also helps that when I wear it under lipsticks that do dry out my lips, my lips feel really great, and my lipstick seems to be lasting a lot longer. Available in Sily Shea and Creamy Coconut which, I have been using religously this product retails for $4.67 exclusively at Wal- Mart, and I promise you will not be disappointed with this purchase.




SOFTLIPS CANADA GIVEAWAY (UPDATED) 
Softlips Canada is giving away this $50 prizepack all you have to do is:
1. Like Softlips Canada on Facebook.
2. Like my post of the giveaway priza pack on my Instagram page
GIVEAWAY open to CANADIAN resident only.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig