finding the beauty in life

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

MY SWEET PEA ♡

When I first started this blog it was one of those moments where, I had seen so many other people blogging and I quickly thought...WOW I can do that!!! However, over the years it has been a struggle, whether its been the content, personal issues, or lack of confidence, I always managed to find a reason not to post. Lately, I've really been feeling that there isnt any specific blog guideline or criteria that has to be followed. Whether or not my blog is super successful I will be happy knowing that what I've written, has come from the heart. 

So today I want to share with you a little piece of my heart, my very own piecce of heaven on earth.



The pictures are kind of blurry but, I challenge any of you to hold your bladder when all your body is telling you to do is PEE!!!. Anyways, I promise to do better next time :) The moment I saw these pictures ( although this isn't my first ultrasound) my heart felt so full for the first time ever. The moment when you see that little person on the screen it's like you truly know what it means to fall in love. It's a love that so powerful and overwhelming, and in that moment you know that you will go to the end of the world for the life thats inside of you. I originally started this blog to focus on fashion and beauty but, I truly hope whoever reads this will join my on whats already been the greatest journey of my life.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig