finding the beauty in life

Monday, March 28, 2016

SKIN CARE BENEFITS OF CHARCOAL AND CLAY

Benefits of Charcoal and Clay Skincare

A while ago I did a blog post on Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask, and I wont lie the desire to do so was solely based on all the hype surrounding it. After trying the mask I gave it a not great review, based on the fact that after using it once my skin broke out, and honey i was expecting miracles and baby bottom skin the way people were talking about this mask. Recently I noticed that people were still raving about Charcoal and Clay on the skin, they were so convincing I decided to purchase another mask!! However this time I thought I'd do some research before I take the plunge! Here are the benefits of Clay and Charcoal according to LIVESTRONG.

CHARCOAL


      *Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. 
[FULL ARTICLE]


CLAY   

   *When mixed with water and applied to the skin's surface, its molecules become charged and draw out toxins from beneath the skin.
[FULL ARTICLE]

It's Important to note that both Charcoal and Clay may cause break outs, a sign that all that gross stuff is being drawn out of the skin, before you see results.







Share:

1 comment

  1. After trying the mask I gave it a not great review, based on the fact that after using it once my skin broke out, and honey i was expecting miracles and baby bottom skin the way people were talking about this mask. charcoal for skin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig