finding the beauty in life

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

REVIEW- MAKEUP FOREVER ULTRA HD INVISIBLE COVERAGE FOUNDATION


 Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Coverage Foundation  in R520 Cinnamon


Orange ! That's what my face looked like after applying the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in shade R520. At first I didn't think it was too bad but honey, when a man tells you your face is looking orange, well then your face is orange. Especially when the person telling you knows absolutely nothing about makeup. However, in the foundations defense, I did match my shade on my own and, we all know that Sephora lighting can be extremely deceiving. I also found that the foundation was slightly on the watery side, but given its "Invisible" qualities I'm assuming that the coverage is light but build-able. I did return this product to my local Sephora, where they informed me that the foundation does come in other shades. Unfortunately for this chocolate girl, those shades weren't available at their location.  I did end up purchasing another foundation the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Full Coverage Foundation in the shade DEEP HONEY.
Hopefully this one is a keeper!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig