finding the beauty in life

Monday, September 19, 2016

BOHEMIAN STYLE



Bohemian Fashion
If you love 60's and 70's fashion then this past year, you've basically been a kid in a candy store. From flowing fabrics, paisley prints, and wide legged pants, 60's and 70's inspired fashion has been everywhere. I really love the 60's/70's bohemian vibes this dress from Forever 21 gives off, as soon as a saw it in the store, I knew I was going to be bringing this baby home with me. I loved the bold colour with the paisley print, and the flowing fabric is perfect for me as a new mom, learning to appreciate a new body.

60's/70's fashion trend

Shop the Look

Though i wore this dress in the summer, I would pair it with a leather jacket and
 some booties and I could bring this dress right into Fall.

Are you loving the 60s/70s fashion trend right now? 
Share your thoughts and style tips below!!
Ke$ha


Share:

1 comment

  1. I love bohemian style too. I wear them almost all the time(if it is not that cold ), they make me feel so good and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig